Are the Republican and Independent Women exempt from the banning of Contraception?


I ask this question because I am hearing and seeing women voting for those who support this recent rash of an assault on women.  Politicians who have signed bills to make rape legal as long as it is done by her doctor and refuse to step up and stand out by publically calling for an end to this assault.  They voted because it is said that they are not a single issue voter and while I can respect that, I cannot understand how one can justify voting for or supporting someone who do not see them as intelligent enough to know what to do with their own body.



I have a mother and sisters, daughters and a loving girlfriend.  I would like to think that as a former US Marine, I fought and was willing to lay down my life so that they would be free to choose what life they wanted for themselves.  Where they would be free to choose their own destiny without governmental involvement from state or federal.    A life where the final decision is theirs when it comes to their health.  Some of these same politicians speak as though they would rather have the women barefoot and pregnant, working in the home with no education.  How can anyone support anyone who holds them in such a low esteem?  Just my opinion, I could be wrong.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Movie Review-Harlan Coben's Shelter

The Determination of History to Repeat Itself is Due to our Cowardice to Stop It

Something to Think About Regarding These State’s Abortion Bans