God does always make a Way

For some this may be hard to believe but God always makes a way.  I tell you this because even I have doubts sometimes and wonder if God does hear my prayers.  I have been unemployed since 2009 and as much experience and knowledge that I have obtained in my years of dwelling here on this earth has not been enough and in some cases too much to land a really good job.  So I sat, losing the only source of strength I have held onto for so long, my manhood.  Feeling it slip away little by little until I discovered why it was leaving.

It was not leaving because of anything that anyone else was doing.  Yes, they could have given me an entry level position just to maintain my manhood but it still wasn’t their fault my manhood was leaving.  My manhood was leaving because I was putting my faith in them and allowing them to dictate my destiny.  When I figured this out, you should have seen my immediate reaction, knowing that they do not control my destiny, I do.  Knowing that they have only the power over me that I give them and knowing that if I give away that power, I can take it back.  Well America, I did take back that power and stop putting full faith in humans, I took that faith and dumped it all on God and after reaching that horizon did things began to slowly change for me.

I still do not have a job but I do have a place where now I can record all my books that I have written and get them to market free.  I discovered a place called Create Space and it’s a partner of Amazon dot com.  Here I can upload all my manuscripts and get them to market in as little as 8 weeks, while as before I would have had to pay out of pocket some subsidiary publisher and enormous amount of money to do what I was able to get done at Create Space for free.  This is not the total extent of my prayers but let me tell you, it is a far cry from where I was before.


Dreams come at any time and desires rule the day but to just throw up your hands and give up should never be an option.  Take back your power, take back your humanity and take back your soul.  What you seek you shall always find you just got to be able to recognize it when it appears.  Miracles do exist but not in the style of Hollywood, they exist in you.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Movie Review-Harlan Coben's Shelter

The Determination of History to Repeat Itself is Due to our Cowardice to Stop It

Something to Think About Regarding These State’s Abortion Bans