TV Show Rules of Engagement Review

Not being a particular fan of the show, I was present to watch Season 5, Episode 4, series called Handy Man.  While I believe that Patrick Warburn/Jeff and Mehyn Price/Andrey are well worth watching the show, I could not help but to feel sick after seeing the relationship between David Spade/Russell and Adhir Kalyan/Timmy.

I guess the writers on this show still feel that indentured servitude is still funny because viewing how little Russell seemed to value Timmy made me ill.  I guess having to say sir to someone who thinks so little of you that you must scrap all the little seeds from his sandwich bothers me greatly.  People are free to choose the style of life that they wish to lead and in this story, if Timmy wishes to follow Russell around like some lost little puppy then so be it but for me, this show will never grace my TV watching schedule again.  I think the real reason I have such a problem with this dynamic is that Timmy cannot find the spine to just say no.

Rules of Engagement can be seen on Thursdays 8:30/7:30c on CBS

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Movie Review-Harlan Coben's Shelter

The Determination of History to Repeat Itself is Due to our Cowardice to Stop It

Something to Think About Regarding These State’s Abortion Bans