The Return of Tiger Woods

After watching the Chevron Tournament featuring Tiger Woods first win in a very long time, one begins to wonder if this is the turning point to where we will now begin to see the best golfer in the world retaking his place in the history books. 

Personally, I say that watching him during this tournament makes me think that the commentators and analyst might just have a point but a part of me is still a little apprehensive because of the fear of disappointment.  Not disappointment in in personal life because no one should have to live up to the standards set by another but his performance on the course.  I saw a Tiger Woods on the final shot at the 18th hole that I haven’t seen in quite some time.  I heard a Tiger roar and saw a Tiger strut.  I liked what I saw and it makes me want to follow him closely so that I may see that again.

I submit that if the Tiger who showed up on the 16, 17 and 18th hole shows up and plays all week, America might just be in the for more spectacular hits like he has performed so many times in the past.  In my humble opinion, this return was not marked today but was during the President’s Cup when he helped America bring that cup back home.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Movie Review-Harlan Coben's Shelter

The Determination of History to Repeat Itself is Due to our Cowardice to Stop It

Something to Think About Regarding These State’s Abortion Bans