Kim Kardashian in search of Ratings

Claudine Zap of Yahoo! TV penned an article titled Kanye West to Join 'Keeping Up With the Kardashians' which reports that “Kim K. confirmed to E! Online that her new beau, rapper Kanye West, will appear on several episodes of the reality series, saying: "I want to show my life,” adding, "If we are having dinner and he does show up, I'm sure we're not going to go, 'Stop the cameras!'"
But she added, "I'm not going to be taking a bubble bath and drinking champagne or on a sex swing [on camera] like Khloé and Lamar do,"

My first thought after reading this was how extremely competitive Kim must be when it comes to the success of the family.  The comment about bubble baths, drinking champagne and sex swing was a little much and made me begin to think that Khloé may have a sibling stalker on her hands instead of a supportive sister.  I also began to wonder if this was nothing more than just another stunt by Kim to boost her ratings and secure her spot on the “A” List.  While some may swear off reality TV, I liked watching shows like Khloé and Lamar as well as Ice loves Koko.  Now don’t get it twisted, I am not a reality TV fanatic but some shows are worth watching but “Keeping up with the Kardashians” are not.

I keep coming back to this ratings stunt mainly because of how Kim has been involved in a few things that makes your head spin.  She slept with her body guard, had a very short marriage to basketball player Kris Humphries and now sees fit to add Kanye West to the cast.  It appears that Kim Kardashian is attempting to become the Madonna of reality TV.  One has to applaud her though for not attempting to take too much offense to what Khloé and Lamar does on their show because after all they are married.  

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Movie Review-Harlan Coben's Shelter

The Determination of History to Repeat Itself is Due to our Cowardice to Stop It

Something to Think About Regarding These State’s Abortion Bans