Say it isn’t so Charlie

I attempted to defend Charlie Sheen when I first heard his story but he is making it harder and harder to do.  I really love him as an actor and can’t forget some of the magnificent scenes in so many of the movies he was in.  I even found myself watching a few segments of his show but after this article I think its time for Charlie to go.

According to Lynn Elber, Television Writer for the Associated Press article titled Sorry, Charlie: Studio denies `Men' return talks it was reported that “Sheen told a Boston radio station Tuesday that there was an "85 percent" chance of his returning to "Two and a Half Men."  “A letter from the firm of Munger, Tolles & Olson to Sheen's attorney, Marty Singer, says there are no discussions regarding Sheen rejoining "Two and Half Men" and there will be none.”  When the lies began to become so obvious, the bottom is not too far behind.  Its when many forget that they are watching a Hollywood star and believe that they were watching politics.  I wish Mr. Sheen would just step back get himself completely together and then return better than ever.  He can do it, I know that he can but with anything it has to be the decision of that particular individual.  No matter how much or how hard I wish him to do better for himself, he has got to want it just as much as or much worse than I do.  Either way what ever happens does so at the bequest of Charlie Sheen or if that is what he wishes for himself, all that I can do as a fan is to pray for him and wish him the best.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Movie Review-Harlan Coben's Shelter

The Determination of History to Repeat Itself is Due to our Cowardice to Stop It

Something to Think About Regarding These State’s Abortion Bans