Bodies of the 2 children found in Florida may not be proof of dumping ground


I first heard about this travesty on the Nancy Grace Show and after listening to her and most of her guests speculate about this case, I was left with one thought in mind.  The report was more detailed about the girl than the boy and as the detective was describing the girl she mentioned her article of clothing but when it came to the boy all that was mentioned was black shorts.  That was then I began to suspect that this may be a dumping ground and the reason of no reporting of missing was due to the demise of the responsible parent or miss-placement of the incident report form when they were reported.

I thought this to be a dumping ground because there had been no mention of the children being related and the fact that the duffle bag was found in the middle of the bay while the luggage was found near the shore.  I was attempting to use the knowledge I had obtained as a Military Policeman working with civilian law enforcement in several different cities and countries for the 8 plus years I was in.  It seemed to be a decent hypothesis until I read an article from Matt Sedensky of the  Associated Press titled Bodies Of 2 Children Found In Luggage.  The article reported that “Authorities believe the children - a girl between 6 and 10 and a boy between 10 and 12 - were siblings, but they have not released their names.”  This update was not known at the time and if true would then not fit a dumping ground as I have imagined it.

Regardless of whether my interpretation is wrong or right, the bottom line is that two innocent children lost their lives for one reason or another.  I could truly care less about how but I would like to know how and who is responsible for this.  There comes a time when compassion is not an option and feeling compassion for any parent or so-called responsible person who facilitated or allowed this crime to be committed is one of these times.  Death comes to us all and all should be prepared but no one can and should never have to prepare a child.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Movie Review-Harlan Coben's Shelter

The Determination of History to Repeat Itself is Due to our Cowardice to Stop It

Something to Think About Regarding These State’s Abortion Bans