Evan Bayh heads to Fox

I first thought about the hypocrisy of Evan Bayh when I watched his reaction and body language as he introduced President Obama and stuck him in the back of the head as a kind gesture.  When Mr. Evan Bayh walked away with all that money in his war chest and refused to assistance any other Democrat seeking his seat, I was a bit surprised but you could have knocked me over with a feather to learn just how far he had fallen.  Taking a job on Fox could mean many things.  It could be that Fox is finally putting together a team which will be able to present both sides of the argument honestly and really become “fair and balanced”.  It could mean that Evan Bayh has seen the dollar signs and feel so much antagonism toward Obama that he now has a chance to discredit this person as much as possible.  It will not be completely known until he makes his debut and we hear directly from him.  I expect that the later will be result of Mr. Bayh’s new position.

I believe that Mr. Bayh did not see an avenue to the presidency being a Democrat.  I think that he has been advised that if there is any chance of him moving into the White House, it will have to be as a Republican.  I believe that Mr. Bayh could not bring himself to defend someone like Obama especially since he was not offered any kind of job in his administration.  He may have expected something and was informed that he had a chance at something while getting nothing or anything close to what he may have wanted.  I can not believe that the money was the only motivation.  I found myself anxiously awaiting his debut if for no other reason except to hear what he has to say.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Movie Review-Harlan Coben's Shelter

The Determination of History to Repeat Itself is Due to our Cowardice to Stop It

Something to Think About Regarding These State’s Abortion Bans