Ohio mother may have died a hero

When I read this article, I could help but think that there were much more to this than reported.  It appeared to me that this mother may have a janitor in her daily life but left this world as a hero.  The article was from the CNN Wire Staff titled Body of missing Ohio mother found in septic system.  In it is is reported that “the mother-in-law of a 25-year-old woman found dead in a septic system provided investigators with details where the corpse was located, police said Wednesday.  The mother-in-law, Sandra Inman, along with the woman's estranged husband, William Inman Jr., and the woman's father-in-law, William Inman Sr., were arrested and face kidnapping charges.”

My first thought was what could be the reason her estranged husband family would be involved in this incident but when I read that “the mother of three was working as part of a cleaning crew at a local bank on March 22, police said” I then began to wonder if his family had gotten together and tried to convince her to help them rob that bank. I surmised that they tried very hard to get her to comply and when it became abundantly clear that she was not, they felt left to no other option but to make sure that she would not warn or say anything about the conversation to anyone.

Knowing that she may lose her life and still willing to stick to her guns is a mark of a hero in my book but again I could be completely way off base with this assumption.  I am by no means an expert or privy to inside information about any of this but the feeling was just too strong to resist sharing it. Again just a thought I could be wrong.  I will be quite interested to follow this story just to know more.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Determination of History to Repeat Itself is Due to our Cowardice to Stop It

The Sudden Concern about a Democracy in Decay

Know Yourself by Knowing Your Child