Keith Olbermann to Current TV

I was wondering when he would surface and where he would land.  It is nice to see that he will be back on the air soon and giving us something to think about as he did on MSNBC.  While I hated to see him go, I am glad that he is back.

I did not agree with everything he said nor did I appreciate some of the tactics he used to get there but I could disagree with him and still watch his show because there would be times that he would say it just like it was without apology.  I could respect that and he would also bring to light topics that others skimmed over or refused to air at all.  Topics that put a real face to the problem and made even the hardest of us stop and think.

I look forward to his time slot on MSNBC and planned my day around it because with Chris coming before and Rachel coming afterwards, I could hear the same topic covered a couple different ways which made for good TV.  I don’t know if I get Current TV in my viewing area but I can only hope so.  I also think it is a very good thing to get up, dust yourself off and climb back on that horse that threw you if for no other reason than to get thrown again.

I say this with all sincerity, Good luck my brother from another mother and I will be looking for you to grace my living room again soon.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Movie Review-Harlan Coben's Shelter

The Determination of History to Repeat Itself is Due to our Cowardice to Stop It

Something to Think About Regarding These State’s Abortion Bans